Capsule endoscopy is a non-invasive technique that allows the complete examination of the gastrointestinal tract using a wireless, disposable device known as a video capsule, which is equipped with a camera, battery, transmitter and a light source. Video capsules capture images in the esophagus, stomach and small intestine, which are utilized for the diagnosis of gastrointestinal diseases. The integrated camera in the capsule takes around two pictures every second and the battery of the capsule lasts for around 8 hours. Capsule endoscopy system includes a work station, data recorder, sensor and software, which are used in integration with wireless capsules. Data recorder is a device, which needs to be worn around the patient?s waist so that the data captured by video capsule can be transmitted through sensors. Data recorders can also locate the position and movement of the capsule inside the stomach.
According to the American Cancer Society, around 141,000 people were diagnosed with colorectal cancer in the United States and approximately 49,000 people died in 2011. Moreover, colorectal cancer is the third most commonly diagnosed disease and is also the third leading cause of deaths in the United States. Thus, a large patient base of gastrointestinal (GI) disease requires adequate diagnosis and monitoring. Given Imaging was the first company to develop capsule endoscopy model, which was introduced in the developed countries in 2001. The capsule endoscopy system has emerged as an effective management and diagnosis technique for GI diseases such as Crohn?s disease, colorectal cancer, obscure gastrointestinal bleeding, polyposis syndromes and small bowel tumors.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-europe-china-united-states-capsule-endoscopy-system-2019-2025-194
In 2019, the market size of Capsule Endoscopy System is 210 million US$ and it will reach 650 million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 15.1% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Capsule Endoscopy System.
This report studies the global market size of Capsule Endoscopy System, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).This study presents the Capsule Endoscopy System production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies are covered:
- Given Imaging Ltd.
- Olympus Corporation
- IntroMedic Co. Ltd.
- CapsoVision Inc.
- Chongqing Jinshan Science & Technolgy (Group) Co. Ltd
- IntroMedic Co., Ltd.
Market Segment by Product Type
- Capsule Endoscope
- Workstations and Recorders
Market Segment by Application
- Small Bowel Diseases
- Esophageal Diseases
- Colonic Diseases
Key Regions split in this report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Capsule Endoscopy System status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Capsule Endoscopy System manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Capsule Endoscopy System are as follows:
- History Year: 2014–2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/life-sciences/global-europe-china-united-states-capsule-endoscopy-system-2019-2025-194
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Major Manufacturers Covered in This Report
1.3 Market Segment by Type
1.3.1 Global Capsule Endoscopy System Market Size Growth Rate by Type (2019–2025)
2 Global Growth Trends
2.1 Production and Capacity Analysis
2.1.1 Global Capsule Endoscopy System Production Value 2014–2025
2.1.2 Global Capsule Endoscopy System Production 2014–2025
2.1.3 Global Capsule Endoscopy System Capacity 2014–2025
Key Que Answered in this report:
- What will the Global Capsule Endoscopy System market?
- What are the key factors Capsule Endoscopy System market?
- What are the key market trends in the Capsule Endoscopy System market ?
- improve pasting the growth of this Capsule Endoscopy System market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the Capsule Endoscopy System Market?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the Capsule Endoscopy System market?
What is our report offers:
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand
Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted
Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed.
Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On LinkedIn:- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/