A biosimilar medicine is a medicinal product of biological origin that is produced in a living organism following a procedure equivalent to a biological drug and adhering to the same quality criteria, hence the name biosimilars. In short, they are biological drugs that are equivalent in terms of quality, efficacy and safety to an innovative reference medicinal product.
According to the report, one driver that will lead to the growth of this market is the rise in the number of patent expiries.
In 2019, the market size of Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) Biosimilars is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-europe-china-united-states-monoclonal-antibodies-biosimilars-2019-2025-237
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) Biosimilars.
This report studies the global market size of Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) Biosimilars, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
This study presents the Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) Biosimilars sales volume, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (sales, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies are covered:
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
- Accord Healthcare
- AET Biotech
- Amega Biotech
Market Segment by Product Type
- Erythropoietin (EPO)
- Human Growth Hormone (HGH)
- Granulocyte- Colony Stimulating Factor (G-CSF)
- Monoclonal Antibody (mAb)
- Interferon (IFN)
Market Segment by Application
Key Regions split in this report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) Biosimilars status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) Biosimilars manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) Biosimilars are as follows:
- History Year: 2014–2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Major Manufacturers Covered in This Report
1.3 Market Segment by Type
1.3.1 Global Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) Biosimilars Market Size Growth Rate by Type (2019–2025)
1.3.2 Erythropoietin (EPO)
1.3.3 Human Growth Hormone (HGH)
1.3.4 Granulocyte- Colony Stimulating Factor (G-CSF)
2 Global Growth Trends
2.1 Global Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) Biosimilars Market Size
2.1.1 Global Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) Biosimilars Revenue 2014–2025
2.1.2 Global Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) Biosimilars Sales 2014–2025
2.2 Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) Biosimilars Growth Rate by Regions
2.2.1 Global Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) Biosimilars Sales by Regions 2014–2019
3 Market Share by Manufacturers
3.1 Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) Biosimilars Sales by Manufacturers
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/